1. P1vital Products Ltd is the controller for the personal information we process, unless otherwise stated. There are many ways you can contact us, including phone, email, contact form and post.
Postal address: Manor House, Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire OX10 8BA
Telephone number: +44(0) 1865 522030
Name or title of Data Protection Officer: Dr Rebecca Dias
Email address: [email protected]p1vital.com
2. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and online services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
3. We will not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
We use data processors who are third parties who provide elements of services for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
In some circumstances we are legally obliged to share information. For example under a court order or where we cooperate with other European supervisory authorities in handling complaints or investigations. We might also share information with other regulatory bodies in order to further their, or our, objectives. In any scenario, we’ll satisfy ourselves that we have a lawful basis on which to share the information and document our decision making and satisfy ourselves we have a legal basis on which to share the information.
4. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
5. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
6. Your Data Protection Rights — You have the right to request access to and/or the rectification or erasure of any personal information about you held by us.
7. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
If you are a primary care provider, or are responsible for the purchasing/commissioning of primary care or specialist mental health services we would welcome a discussion.