1. P1vital Products Ltd is the controller for the personal information we process, unless otherwise stated. There are many ways you can contact us, including phone, email, contact form and post.
You can find out more about how we use your information at www.p1vital.com/privacy-notice.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the DPO using the details set out below.
DPO contact details (these contact details should be used if you are contacting P1vital and are based in the United Kingdom or outside of European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA)):
As we process personal data of individuals in the EU and EEA but do not have an establishment in the EU or EEA, we have appointed DataRep as our Data Protection Representative (DPR) under General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Article 27.
If we have processed or are processing your personal data, you may be entitled to exercise your rights under GDPR in respect of that personal data. You may address DataRep if you are located in the EU and want to raise a question, or otherwise exercise your rights in respect of your personal data using details set out below:
DPR contact details (these contact details should be used if you are contacting P1vital and are based in the EU and EEA):
If you have any concerns over how DataRep will handle the personal data they will require to undertake their services, please refer to their privacy notice at www.datarep.com/privacy-policy.
2. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and online services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
3. We will not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
We use data processors who are third parties who provide elements of services for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
In some circumstances we are legally obliged to share information. For example under a court order or where we cooperate with supervisory authorities in handling complaints or investigations. We might also share information with other regulatory bodies in order to further their, or our, objectives. In any scenario, we’ll satisfy ourselves that we have a lawful basis on which to share the information and document our decision making and satisfy ourselves we have a legal basis on which to share the information.
4. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
5. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
6. Your Data Protection Rights — You have the right to request access to and/or the rectification or erasure of any personal information about you held by us.
7. If you have any questions concerning i‑spero.com Privacy Notice (this Privacy Notice) or P1vital Products Ltd Privacy Notice, you can contact our DPO or DPR (EU) as set out in section 1.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 21st July 2021.
If you are a primary care provider, or are responsible for the purchasing/commissioning of primary care or specialist mental health services we would welcome a discussion.